1. Data provided by the customer
Manic Collection can use the information provided by the customer for the following purposes:
1. Processing the order.
2. Sending one or more mails related to the ordered, such as, but not limited to, an e-mail containing login data.
3. (Incidentally) highlighting a product, tip, handiness, etc., of which Manic Collection thinks it can contribute to a more successful website for the customer.
2. Provide data to third parties
Data provided by the customer to Manic Collection will never be passed on to third parties. However, there are two exceptions to this rule:
1. When a court order has been issued to provide data.
2. When registering a domain name, certain information must be passed to the relevant registrar. Examples of such a registration authority include (but are not limited to) SIDN (for .nl domain names), RealTimeRegistrer (RTR), EURid (.eu domain names) and DNS.be (for .be domain names).
The information provided by the customer to Manic Collection is stored in a secure environment.
4. Customization of customer data
The customer has at all times the opportunity to change the information provided. Manic Collection can ask the customer in such a case to pass the change in a manner prescribed by Manic Collection and, in some cases, identification may be required.